In April 2018, Benin government introduced Benin e-Visa for citizens around the world. There are three types of Benin e-Visa,which are single entry 30 days, and 30 and 90 days multiple entries. Benin e-Visa are 100% online.
Benin Tourist Visa is eligible for all travelers from all nationalities, except citizens from countries who are visa exempt, unlikely the traditional paper visa, all travellers can apply for Benin e-Visa online before travel, to avoid deny of entry upon arrival.
Benin Tourist Visa is simple and fast processing to apply, you can apply only through a phone or PC anytime, All you need is to submit the Benin e-Visa application form, and make the payment, then the Benin e-Visa usually will delivery to your email within 24 Hours.
Benin e-Visa application is a simplified process, there is no additional documents are requried to submit along with the application form. but applicants must hold a passport valid no less than 6 months.
- You must hold a valid passport more than 6 months expiry date in order to apply Benin e-Visa.
- An Approval Benin e-Visa is not guarantee 100% entry to the country, the final decision can be made or change by the immigration officer at the border.
- The information you provided in the application form must be true and correctly match your passport details.
- COVID-19 in for travelling to Benin
- Benin Coronavirus (covid-19) information
- Benin’s Ministry of Health(in French)
Fill Benin e-Visa Form
Submit the simplified Benin e-Visa form. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. It is an easy process to do.
Our Visa experts reviews your provided information if it all match the Benin visa application requirement.
Receive Benin e-Visa via email.
Once your Benin Visa application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email with all necessary details.
Disclaimer: www.benine-Visa.com is not affiliated with the Benin Government, If you prefer, you may also present your application directly on the website of the Benin Embassy . www.benine-Visa.com aims is to help individuals and legal entities in their administrative travel document and paperwork to enter Republic Benin. The prices charged €115, €135.00 or €165, covers the costs for the immigration services (€50, €75 and €100 depending on the type of e-Visa selected) as well as the help and assistance of e-Visa Benin for the duration of this e-Visa.