Apply Benin Travel Health Form in 3 steps
Submit the simplified Benin Travel Health Form. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. It is an easy process to do.
Our Visa experts reviews your provided information if it all match the Benin Travel Health Form application requirement.
Once your Benin Travel Health Form application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email with all necessary details.
Benin Travel Health Form
All Citizen wishing to travel to Benin must obtain their Benin Health Travel Registration form. In the context of the prevention against the COVID-19 pandemic, a Travel Registration Form was created, with the aim of obtaining information on the characterization of passengers wishing to travel to Benin.Visas for Nigeria, Ghana and Togo
Non-resident of all nationals in Benin who wish to travel to Nigeria and Ghana and Togo cannot get entry visas in Benin. You should apply for these before travelling to Benin. You can get a visa for Togo at the Togolese Embassy in Cotonou or at the Togo/Benin border.Benin Visa Policy
For an effective and efficient management of the pandemic, the health authorities of Benin must take note of their trip to Benin, to ensuring the proper health control that the State of Public Calamity requires
Benin Travel Health Form Steps
Following the new measures taken by the Beninese government, the PCR tests will no longer be done upon arrival in Cotonou.
Benin Travel Health Form: The Passanger must complete one for each member of your family, including each minor travelling. It's necessary to fill in
- Benin Travel Health Form application The Passenger is entitled to travel to Benin, if he fulfills the necessary requirements for the travel.
- NOTE: We recommend prior registration must be done up to 72 hours before the date of travel. Failure to comply with this recommendation may hinder or inhibit the journey.
- How to apply Benin Travel Health Form.? You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your Travel Health Form.
Upon arrival in Benin
Upon arrival in Benin, you will have to present your passport, Benin Visa get, Benin visa along with your printed Travel Form code to certify the authenticity of the request. and all the documents you submitted with your application.
Benin e visa cost
- Benin Visa Single Entry (30 days): this type Benin e-Visa allows the traveler to enter Benin once only and stay up to 30 days maximum and cost 50€+.
- Benin Visa multiple entry (30 days): this type of Benin Visa is for the traveller who wishes to stay in Benin up to 30 days and cost 75€+
- Benin Visa Multiple Entry (90 days): this type of Benin Multiple entry visa is valid for 90 days, from the date of entry and cost 100€+.
Disclaimer: www.beninevisa.com is not affiliated with the Benin Government, If you prefer, you may also present your application directly on the website of the Benin Embassy . www.beninevisa.com aims is to help individuals and legal entities in their administrative travel document and paperwork to enter Republic Benin. The prices charged €115, €135.00 or €165, covers the costs for the immigration services (€50, €75 and €100 depending on the type of EVisa selected) as well as the help and assistance of eVisa Benin for the duration of this e-Visa.